Getting The Results You Should Expect When Hiring An Immigration Attorney

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Immigration
  4.  » Spouse Visas

Bringing Your Non-U.S. Citizen Spouse To The U.S.

Bringing your noncitizen spouse to the U.S. or getting their status adjusted after marriage in the U.S. can be a detailed and lengthy process. Even when you feel sure that all requirements are met. It is important to get an immigration lawyer’s help.

As you petition the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to let your spouse enter the U.S. and receive a green card at the earliest opportunity, there will be steps to take to ensure a successful application process. At ERM Immigration in Seattle, we help spouse visa applicants complete and submit the correct petitions in a timely manner with all necessary documentation and fees.

Get Personalized Direction When Applying For A Spouse Visa

Is one of the following appropriate for your non-U.S. citizenship spouse who is preparing to join you in the U.S.?

  • An immigrant IR1 or CR1 visa for your spouse who is outside the U.S.
  • A nonimmigrant K-3 visa for your spouse who is
  • A K-1 visa for your fiancée, who is outside of the U.S., is good for 90 days, during which time the marriage should take place in the U.S.

Note: The CR1 conditional resident visa is available to applicants who have been married to a U.S. citizen spouse for less than two years. These visas will be green cards that are conditional. The IR-1 immediate relative visa is for applicants who have been married to U.S. citizens for more than two years. They are normally eligible to receive a green card with no conditions.

Ask For Help At Our Seattle Immigration Law Office

At ERM Immigration, we truly care about our clients’ family reunification plans. We are skilled at helping with fiancée and spouse visa application processes. Our lead attorney helped her Italian fiancée immigrate to the U.S. She is very aware of the uncertainties that can be challenging.

We are here to help ensure success for our clients whenever possible. To schedule a consultation, call 206-745-9241 or send an email inquiry.