ERM Immigration Law, PLLC
Call 206-832-2557
HomeAbout UsServicesTestimonials and ReviewsFAQ and Advisories

ERM Immigration Law, PLLC Services
Emily Reber-Mariniello (ERM) devotes 100% of her practice to immigration matters.  

Emily has been through the immigration process with her own family, and is sympathetic to the unease and worry caused by immigration issues. At ERM, the goal is to not only get you the legal US status you desire, but also the ease of mind you deserve while in the process.

Practice at ERM tackles nearly all immigration matters, including various types of family-based matters such as adjustments of status (green card applications), consular processing of preference categories, fiancé visas, re-entry permits, employment authorization, asylum, U-visa, DACA, waivers, removal of conditions, administrative closures, special immigrant’s visas, and more. 

Emily also accepts employment-based immigration matters such as H1-B, TN, L, O, and E visas, as well as self-petitioner matters such a EB-1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and National Interest Waivers. 

Please call 206-832-2557 for more information and pricing. More information will be available as this website is redeveloped. Thank you for your patience.